Launched by Ramsey Solutions, FinancialWellness.com was created to spread the message of true, holistic financial wellness to businesses across the country. A successful financial wellness program goes beyond just retirement education and tackles the real issues that prevent people from becoming financially sound: no emergency savings, no budget, and no plan for eliminating their debt.
We believe a successful financial wellness program can provide lasting benefits not only to the employees helped by the education but also the company that provides it. We are committed to providing you with the information you need to be a success in this rapidly growing space and to change the way your employees handle their money for a lifetime.
Ramsey Solutions empowers people from all walks of life to win at life and money by helping them take control of their finances, build wealth, grow leadership skills and enhance their lives through personal development. The company offers messages of hope through a variety of mediums including live events, publishing, digital products and syndicated content. The company was started more than 20 years ago by CEO Dave Ramsey, America’s trusted voice on money and business. Since then, the company has grown from a card table in his living room to more than 500 team members and has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in Nashville nine times.
- More than 2.5 million families have attended a Financial Peace University class.
- More than one million employees at thousands of businesses have access to our financial wellness program, SmartDollar.
- More than one in three high schools now use our curriculum. A middle school curriculum was recently released.
- More than one million people have attended a live event.
- More than one million people use our online budget tool, EveryDollar.
- We feature two nationally syndicated radio talk shows with more than 11 million listeners each week on more than 550 radio stations and digital outlets.
- Ramsey Press and Dave Ramsey have a combined 10 best-selling books with more than 11 million copies sold.